Fed up sitting behind a desk all day? Would you like to work in a busy and varied environment? Glen Tanar can help you realise your full potential. We are currently looking for the following positions:
Business Development & Marketing Executive
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 a year – full time position
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join our team to support the business development and marketing of our highland estate. This is a varied, flexible and interesting position for the successful candidate.
The Business Development and Marketing Executive will support the Directors and Management Team in the planning, delivery and communication of all development strategies and promote growth within the organisation.
Applicants must have a passion for the Scottish countryside and rural businesses. They will be well educated - preferably with business and digital marketing qualifications - along with excellent written and oral communication skills. We're looking for a self-starter who displays an incredible initiative and a drive to succeed, with a creative outlook and approach.
- A proven record of business development.
- Working in a small-to-medium sized business
- Wide experience in social media with demonstrated results
- Experience of a wide variety of analytics
- Digital marketing across a number of platforms (including Mailchimp)
- Experience of Public Relations
- Drive business growth for the organisation, to identify and explore new business opportunities, and to deepen existing activity
- Identify, develop and manage the growth of indoor and outdoor events
- Design, develop and deliver the operational plan for all marketing activities and campaigns
- Continually monitor and update the company website.
- Monitor and analyse commercial sales data to drive business growth
- Keep the marketing database up-to-date and ensuring GDPR compliance
- Work collaboratively with other departments to assist in promoting events and ensuring collateral is up-to-date
- Work to budgets
- Analyse the cost/benefit of commercial activities
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the full job description.
Closing date is Friday 26 April 2019